About Phil Parker
Phil Parker is an internationally renowned lecturer, therapist and innovator in the field of personal development.
Phil has an international reputation as one of the foremost Hypnotherapists, Executive Coaches, Master Practitioners of NLP, Osteopaths and Healers, having worked in these fields since the 1980's. He is the Director of The Phil Parker Training Institute where he designs programmes, researches and trains post graduate students in Clinical Hypnotherapy, NLP and Life Coaching.
His core principal is that people are geniuses with amazing skills, qualities and talents, and he hopes he can help as many people as possible to find that out about themselves.
Phil Parker's achievements
- 1988 Graduated from British School of Osteopathy, London
- 1988 Trained in Cranial Osteopathy, British School of Osteopathy, London
- 1988 Trained in Applied and Clinical Kinesiology, British School of Osteopathy, London
- 1988-1997 Studied Ericksonian Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy & NLP with various teaching organisations including British Hypnosis Research, Grinder, Dilts, James, ITS to diploma and master practitioner level.
- 1989-1998 Lectured, tutored and examined in The Concepts and Philosophy of Health Care and treatment of children with severe learning difficulties at British School of Osteopathy, London ( Open University accredited degree course).
- 1997- 2008 Founder and principal of The European College of Holistic Medicine.
- 2000 Designed and developed The Phil Parker Lightning Process®.
- 2001 Published The Ten Questions (ISBN 9780955648212).
- 2007 Published An Introduction to The Lightning Process (ISBN 9780955648205).
- 2008 Director of The Phil Parker Training Institute.